Winter Weather Reminders
Posted on Feb 10th, 2010
CAUTION WHEN DRIVING
Please use extra caution when driving through the neighborhood. Road conditions are still poor in many spots. Streets are not wide enough for two cars to easily pass each other, and there are many obstructed views due to the high snow piles. Residents may also need to walk on the street due to limited amount of space on the sidewalks.
REMEMBER TO SHOVEL YOUR SIDEWALKS
Please remember to shovel your front walks, and if you're in a corner unit you must shovel the front and side walkways. This rule is part of the Association's governing documents and is a Franklin Park Borough ordinance.
It is very important that you keep your sidewalks clear. When the kids resume school, they will need a clear path to get to their bus stops without having to walk in the street. Please remember the following rules when it comes to clearing your walkways:
1. Snow must be shoveled off all walkways on your property within 24 hours of the snow fall. (This is a little more time than the Franklin Park Ordinance gives.)
2. Rj Development Company will be out to check for clear walkways.
3. If your walkway is not clear, you will receive one written warning about the issue.
4. If your walkway is not cleared after the first written warning, you will be subject to a $25.00 fine.
5. You will be levied a $25.00 fine for each occurrence after the first written warning is made.
THIS POLICY WILL STRICTLY BE ENFORCED THROUGHOUT THE COMMUNITY!
Remember, you only get one written warning. All other snow removal violations after that will carry a $25.00 fine. The reason the community is so strict about this system is that we must protect our children and safety of all of those who use the sidewalks in Settlers Walk. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about this system please contact Bob Gillenberger Jr. at Bob@RjDevelopmentCo.com . Thank you in advance for your corporation with this matter.